Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BASEBALL!!!

     It is one of the happiest days of the year! MLB 2012 season began today!! First game Miami v. the 2011 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!!!! And at this point the Cards are up 3-0!!! Have I mentioned before that the Dunham household bleeds red, HUGE Cardinals fans! Only 12 days left until we get to see them in action at the home opener!! WOO HOO!
     The start of baseball just makes it feel like summer is around the corner and that thrills me! Other things that are thrilling me is the new blog I found. Peanut Butter Fingers. It's basically a healthy lifestyle blog but the writer is so realistic. Reading her blog really helps me chill out about all my food issues and worrying and such. She balances a healthy lifestyle realistically and it's rather refreshing. I encourage anyone who likes to read blogs to read that one!
     Now, it's back to watching the Cardinals kick some Marlins butt! Go Cards!!!!


Lucy and Emilio love the Cardinals too!


No comments:

Post a Comment