Sunday, April 1, 2012

Productive Weekend & A Productive Product

     It has been a beautiful weekend here and we got a TON accomplished! Friday night we had a nice dinner and some cocktails in St. Louis with my parents. Yesterday was house and yard straightening during the day and last night we headed to an early dinner in Alton followed by some cocktails. Today we ran some errands, watched a good movie and now getting ready to cook out in a bit! Love spring weekends!
     What else I am loving right now is apple cider vinegar. Yup, vinegar. Let me explain. For years now I have dealt with a myriad of stomach issues. One that continues to plague me is bloating after eating. There were times when I would eat lunch or dinner and look like I was hiding a football under my shirt. There was no rhyme or reason to it, no food patters, nothing. Then, one day I was reading a blog post by Tosca Reno and she was discussing apple cider vinegar for bloat. I began to research it more, and how to use it. I was intrigued. The next day I headed up to Edwardsville to buy a bottle of the highly recommended Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar. The instructions for use for the purpose I was seeking was to take 1-2 teaspoons mixed with water before a meal. I tried my first dose that night. Now, it DOES not taste real pleasant but I sucked it down and I was immediately amazed! NO BLOATING after dinner! Since then I have continued to use it before every meal and have seen such an amazing difference! I can't believe that through all my attempts to cure my stomach ailments that the ONE thing that is really curing me is a $5 bottle of apple cider vinegar! That's it!!
     So what I am getting at is that I am recommending this to ANYONE with stomach ailments, or as I have come to find out, anyone who wants to improve their health. I have done research on it and bought the Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar book and found that apple cider vinegar is good for a number of things. It can help your hair, your skin, your digestion, burns, scrapes. It's really a miracle elixir of sorts and I am on the bandwagon!! So, this is me touting apple cider vinegar to anyone who will listen. I will say it's not the most pleasant tasting drink but it works and the book also explains ways to make it more drinkable.
      Have a good week everyone and pick up a bottle of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment