Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Getting There

     Just a few days left until the St. Louis Cardinals Home OPENER!!! If you know me and my husband, the Cardinals home opener is our Christmas of sorts. It literally is one of the happiest days of the year in our household. We have gone every year since we have been together and this year is no different. At the beginning of the year we weren't sure we would be able to go because of Jeremy's schedule, but with all the changes and stuff it worked out perfectly for Opening Day attendance!! Friday is the big day, and we can't wait!!
     On other fronts, I am still on my mission to change. I have to be honest that it has been hard at times to let this all go. But I do find myself more often than not getting out of the down periods quicker than I used to and focusing on health and the reason I started this journey, this year. I still struggle some days with it all, but I am lucky enough to have good support behind me in my husband and family. They don't realize how much that means! But enough with the sappy stuff.
     I have about two weeks left in this half marathon training and I am ready for it to be here and DONE! I get this way every time I enter a half marathon, so it's expected, but I feel so close yet so far away. At least I have some baseball in there to distract me.
    So remember if you are struggling with anything at all, no matter how big or small you think it is, to keep looking forward. Keep moving forward because that's the direction you are heading, a brighter, happier (and often healthier) future.

No comments:

Post a Comment